Last year my great friend Shari and her bff challenged themselves to create 2 cards one with a colour medium and one using die cuts and punches and that was the beginning and formation of our lovely group of ladies. We all decided we were tired of rushing to create our Christmas cards each year. This year we have challenged our selves to create two cards or projects that follow a specific theme that is given for each month. This month's theme is Mainly Green.
Before we get to my cards if you have arrived here from friend Mary's Blog then you are in the right place if you have just happened upon my blog and would like to start from the beginning then please head over to my very great friend Shari's blog. If you happen to get lost along the way I will post the blog hop order at the end of my post.
Each month we will have a Guest Designer join in our fun this month it is Sandy Smith she will be your last stop on today's hop.
Well Lets get to my Cards :)
- Saturated Canary - Christmas Angel
- DCWV Shimmer Matstach
- Easy Scrapbooking Calendar
- Celebrate it Ribbon
- Color Box Chalk - Olive Pastel
- Scor-tape + Crystal Glitter Ritz - Cool Highlight
- Kaiser Craft - Sentiment & Impression Obsession A8507
- Whimsy Stamps - Bottle Cap Die
- Penny Black- Christmas Cheer
- Bo Bunny - Stamp
- Recollections - Rhinestones
Copic Colours Used
- E11, 01,00,000,000
|Close up of sentiment|
|Inside of the card|
- Meljen's Designs - Christmas Tree
- Ladybug Crafts ink - Christmas set ( sentiment reads Bless this tree... with lots of presents!)
- Color Box Chalk - Deep Green
- Versa Magic - Cloud White + Spanish Olive
- Martha Stewart - twine
- Button + Jingle Bells
- Queen + Co - Snowflake Pearls
Copic Colours Used
|Both Cards together|
Hope you enjoyed my Mostly Green cards for this month's hop.
Happy Crafting... See you again next month on the 25th.
Blog Hop Order
1.) Shari: http://sharispinkpalace.blogspot.com/
2.) Heather: http://princesspaperprojects.blogspot.com/
3.) Mary: http://www.maryshappyplace.com/
4.) Sara: http://sarashobbyistapartment.blogspot.com/
5.) Kerry: http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com/
6.) Tara: http://tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com/
7.) Sally: http://sallyastill.blogspot.co.uk
8.) Sandy Smith: http://shortandcrafty.blogspot.ca/